- Every AISHub user has to provide at least one raw AIS feed (NMEA format). Sharing of more AIS sources will be highly appreciated.
- Every AISHub user will have access to the aggregated feed of all AISHub data sources.
- Every AISHub user is allowed to use the data for free.
- AISHub is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss caused by technical failures or data feeds with bad quality.
After receiving your registration form we will send you UDP port where we will expect your AIS data stream in raw NMEA format.
After you start streaming, we will create your AISHub account and you will get:
- Dedicated TCP port where you will have access to aggregated raw AIS feed (we require static IP address)
- Personal API account for XML/JSON webservice
- Your AIS feed will be added to our automatic monitoring and your data will be displayed at VesselFinder
- You will receive email notification after your feed is down for more than 6 hours